Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekend of Thankfulness

Yeah yeah.. Thanksgiving's over and done with and everyone's already moved on to Christmas. I know. But after my Halloween post, did you really think I would get a Thanksgiving one out in a timely manner? You can probably expect me to write something about Christmas sometime next summer.. 

Last week was Thanksgiving. A time to reflect on being.. well, thankful. 

I AM THANKFUL FOR..

my little turkey


and the fact that last year's Thanksgiving shirt got another wearing. 
(one positive aspect of a slow growing child..)

For friends who share their (free) Husker tickets with us.
Even when they lose. To Iowa. *Sigh...

For family traditions,
(making Christmas bread)

and our small town community Santa so we don't have to beat the crowds at the mall..
*Note the missing picture of Ella with Santa. Again. Yeah.. Santa is scary.


For chocolate

lots of yummy food for a good tonsillectomy recovery,

and for Movember. Yes.. perhaps especially for Movember. ( - :
 And for everyone who is curious which boys were which on the Triplets post, the order was Hudson, Nolan, Charlie. I can't believe how many of you guessed right! You just might know what my kids look like better than I do!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics! Go Hawkeyes!!! Lol :) Your hair is getting soo long!

    ReplyDelete