Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Story of my Life

I've noticed that sometimes when we're around other children people take extra precautions with Ella. They say things to their kids like "Be careful with her!" or "Don't get too rough around her." Most of the time I really do appreciate this. Ella does have a tendency to fall more easily or not be able to catch and protect herself when she does. Although sometimes I admit I just want her to be treated like 'one of the other kids'. Because.. really-she's not quite as delicate as some people think. I found a video that proves she can handle someone being a little rough with her. 
(Sorry for the terrible quality-the windows were too bright in the background! I think you can get the point though..) :)



P.S. Now that I've figured out this video this, I might just be unstoppable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment