Monday, March 21, 2016

Gymnastics 2016!

Ella had her Gymnastics Recital last night and of course I'm a little biased but she did SO GOOD!

Ella has grown so much over the past year and I am so proud of her! Last year I went in to every lesson with her and stood by her side, helping her with all the moves. I knew the routine she was going to do because I was right there next to her every time they practiced. This year she was such a big girl and went in to all her gymnastics practices all by herself so I had no idea what they were going to do. I was BLOWN AWAY during the very first part of the routine when they stand in line and she actually popped up and down when she was supposed to! It's one thing to stand behind your peers and wait your turn doing what everyone else is doing, but it is totally another thing to remember part of a routine and do your own thing right when you're supposed to do it!!

This girl just continues to amaze me!



No comments:

Post a Comment