Friday, February 8, 2013

Evil Knievel Ella

I've mentioned before that you just do NOT walk away from Ella in her high chair. Under any circumstances. But I didn't go into why.. The reason is not because she throws food all over the floor. Or smears it in her hair. Or screams her little lungs out (well a little of that...).

It's because she turns into Evil Knievel Ella, performing anti gravity, death defying stunts that can stop even the strongest beating heart in a fraction of a second..

You may leave her looking like this

 But mere seconds later you could find any one of these scenarios..















I sincerely do NOT understand why she is too timid to take steps on her own..

3 comments:

  1. Walking isn't nearly as fun as climbing, though! You know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!!!
    once my kids started climbing out of stuff like cribs and high chairs I stopped using them...then they said they wanted them back!

    ReplyDelete