Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Many Talents of Ella

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments the last few days.. It's amazing how much better things seem after a good night's rest and a cup (or 6) of warm creamy coffee. What? Coffee isn't creamy? Ok, let me rephrase that. Things seem so much better after a cup of cream with a splash of coffee. :)

And now.. the many talents of Ella!


We'll start with the obvious: Looking adorable 



Trying to put the coin in the piggy bank. Miss Smarty Pants!!



Eating on the roll. She's a busy girl! No time to slow down..



Looking Adorable. Again. I already said that? Too bad.. My blog.



Teething. Ok, that might not be a talent. Again.. my blog 



And.... Playing the piano while texting. She truly is amazing!! 



I am so thankful for my little girl who teaches me so much everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Coffee has to be a certain color in order to be just right...and that color is definitely VERY creamy with very little brown left. hehe. and YES she is absolutely ADORABLE! good call. (-:

    ReplyDelete